
I recently bought a really nice camera thinking that I could pick up a new hobby (not that I don't have enough going on in my life right now). It just all made sense, I have such a cute, adorable, sweet (sometimes) little subject to shoot and it would be fun, EASY and create beautiful photos for memories. Ok not so easy....I have learned that I have much to LEARN when it comes to photography! Here are a few of my "beginner" photos :) Good thing is my subject is so dang cute...I couldn't take a bad picture of him if I tried!
3 comments:
You got a new camera...yay!!! Which one did you decide on? The first picture of Noah is AWESOME!!!
Great pictures Katie!! No, you couldn't take a bad picture of that precious boy if you tried. Miss you guys!
I love the black and white one! Your doing a pretty good job already!
Post a Comment