Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Birthday Photos!

I promised to post some birthday party photos and I apologize its taken me awhile. As most of you know, Noah turned 1 on June 5th. We had a joint birthday party with my dear friend Teri's daughter, Paige. Noah and Paige were born 2 days apart from each other. Teri and I have been friends since elementary and it is really special that our kids will also grow up together. I know everyone has a friend that they say they've known since birth, but these kiddos will have literally known each other since the day they were born. Hope you enjoy the photos! The party was a blast! Happy Birthday Noah & Paige!

3 comments:

A Day in the Life of a SAHM said...

Happy Birthday, beautiful boy!!! I can't believe he's a year already! I'm so glad I found your blog...I've added myself as a 'follower' ;) Hope all is well!

Kirsten: said...

Great pix Katie!!! Happy 1st Birthday to Noah and Paige!!! Thanks for having us at your birthday bash!!! We LOVE you!!!

natp said...

So adorable! What a great idea to do a joint party for these 2! Happy birthday to both of the 1 yr olds. :)