WOW! I have so much to write, but I'm so exhausted I'm going to have to make this quick and continue tomorrow with pictures. Today was rough, my little man got circumcised. It broke my heart to see my little guy in pain. As of this evening hes feeling MUCH better! Cyrus is also not feeling good, went to the doctor and he has a sinus infection. He's been totally bummed because he can't really be around Noah and when he is he has to wear a mask :( We caught it fast and hes on med's so hopefully it will pass soon. I will write more and upload pics tomorrow. I can't tell you how precious he is and I'm so thankful the lord has blessed us with him. He's truly a gift. Night Night.
Friday, June 6, 2008
Noah's 2nd Day in the world
WOW! I have so much to write, but I'm so exhausted I'm going to have to make this quick and continue tomorrow with pictures. Today was rough, my little man got circumcised. It broke my heart to see my little guy in pain. As of this evening hes feeling MUCH better! Cyrus is also not feeling good, went to the doctor and he has a sinus infection. He's been totally bummed because he can't really be around Noah and when he is he has to wear a mask :( We caught it fast and hes on med's so hopefully it will pass soon. I will write more and upload pics tomorrow. I can't tell you how precious he is and I'm so thankful the lord has blessed us with him. He's truly a gift. Night Night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment