Wednesday, June 11, 2008
My First Bath
Written by: Noah
Yesterday was a big day. I got my first bath and I got to meet my Grandpa Azinger and Uncle Austin. Mommy wanted me to be all clean and handsome for them. They've been in Africa playing with the giraffes. Thanks to my Aunt Elizabeth mommy knew exactly what to do and she did a great job. Daddy video taped the whole bath, but I've asked them not to post it on here because I don't want the whole world to see my privates. I love my grandpa, I can't wait till he takes me to the ranch and takes me on his tractor. My uncle told me hes going to teach me whole bunch of things, I hope he takes me to Africa one day and lets me play with the giraffes. I'm so glad they are home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Where's Grandpa in these pictures?
Oh no! You're not going to start writing from the babies perspective, are you? It throws me off. :)
Post a Comment