Ever heard the phrase, "GOD IS GOOD".
Well, HE IS and to me this weekend was one of those weekends that it showed everywhere! We had a busy busy weekend going to Christmas parties, graduation parties, getting our first haircut, finishing up Christmas shopping and most importantly just enjoying our family during this Holiday season. Friday we had Noah's Christmas Party at his school, we played outside, ate chocolate covered pretzels, exchanged books with his friends and saw SANTA! Friday evening I got some wonderful news from a dear friend, I don't want to share her news for her, but it just made me so happy for her, and showed me how God has a plan for everyone. It might not be exactly what you had in mind, but he has his reasons :) Saturday we got to celebrate one of my best friends graduations! I'm so proud of you Kirsten, YOU DID IT! And Sunday we went to church, got a hair cut and finished up our Christmas shopping. So in conclusion, A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!
1 comment:
Awwwhhh Katie! You are so sweet! I love the pictures of Noah & B, they are too cute! Thank you, Cy and Noah for helping me celebrate my graduation! You guys ROCK! Love ya'll so much!
Post a Comment