Ok last post of the night... Ya'll probably know by now I usually do a bunch of posts and then you won't see another one for a while. Sorry, I will try to get better, but there are few things that I need to update you on since its been awhile. Noah is now moved up to a new class at Esperanza. He has been going to Esperanza since he was 3 months old. His class was the butterfly class with two wonderful ladies as his teachers, Ms. Riley and Ms. Lupe. They have seen him grow from a 10 lb little infant that couldn't even lift his head to a running, ba-ba blabbing, laughing little boy! These ladies became good friends throughout the year. They helped Cyrus and I become good parents and taught us things that we didn't know. I am truly greatful that Noah had these two wonderful ladies as his first teachers! New school year...New class...New teachers. Of course, Cyrus and I are a little upset (as well as Noah) that we have to leave Ms. Riley and Ms. Lupe and move up to the toddler house, but I know this is all part of Noah growing up! Noah is now in the duckling class with Ms. Maryell and Ms. Carmen. Today was his first day in the new class. Let's just say, it didn't go so well...but I know in due time he will be comfortable with his new class and teachers. Thankfully two little boys from the butterfly class, Ethan and Aston, also moved up with him. I am also the Duckling Class MOM :) I guess its kinda like daycare PTO/PTA. So say some prayers for our little one in the next week that he has a better transition than today.
Also on a side note, Cyrus and I will be going to Europe in the next week for 10 days. We will be back September 13th, so stayed tuned for an update on our trip. Unfortunately Noah will not be going , he will be staying with my parents. I would love for him to join, but I just couldn't imagine a 12 hour flight with a toddler. Definitely next time though!
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sorry the first day didn't go so well but things will def. get better! Everyone will adjust. I hope you & Cy have an AWESOME vacation! I can't wait to see the pix. XOXO
Post a Comment