Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Friday!

Just wanted to share some Friday news...we have 3 teeth and A CRAWLER! Noah got his 2 bottom teeth around 6 months and his 2 top teeth have been coming in the last week. One broke thru yesterday and I'm hoping the other comes in real soon! Teething is NOT FUN for anyone! Noahs favorite teether is the Raz-berry (thanks D!) he also really liked sophie the giraffe (thanks E!) but there was a constant battle between Noah and Ginger for Sophie and unfortunately Ginger won. Poor Sophie lost her legs in the battle. Noah's been "sorta" crawling the past few weeks, it started with rocking on all 4's, then he started pushing himself backwards and then forwards, now hes figured out the coordination between hand and knee...every day he gets better and better...but I think I can officially say he is crawling now. He's slow, but mobile! He also can go from laying down to sitting up. This morning when Cyrus went to get Noah out of his bed, he was sitting up playing with his blanket :) I heard Cyrus say, "WoW!" on the monitor.

Happy Friday! Hope every has a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Kirsten: said...

Love the updated blog page! And so excited that Mr. Noah is crawling! That is so awesome! I think B isn't too far behind...but still no teeth! XOXO