Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Noah's First Plane Ride

Labor day weekend the whole family, including grandma and grandpa Azinger went on a little trip to St. Louis and Iowa. It was Noah's first plane ride and he did great. The flight attendant even complimented him on how well behaved he was. Once we got to St. Louis we hung out with uncle Larry and then drove 3 hours to Fort Madison, Iowa to meet uncle Mike and Brenda and great grandpa Azinger. Here are a few pic's of the trip.

2 comments:

Kirsten: said...

Noah is already a travelin man!!! Too cute!!! I love his chunky cheeks - i just want to squeeze him!!! Hope to see you before the end of 08!!!

Drew, Denisse and Olivia said...

Yeah!! You updated the blog. Look at lil man. I can't wait to see him. and your grandpa! I haven't seen him in forever. :-)