Noah is 2 months old. Time is flyin...Yesterday we had the big 2 month check up with Dr. Ally.
Here are his stats:
Height: 22 in. - 25 percentile
Weight: 12 lbs 1.5 ounces - 50 percentile
Head: 15.5 in. - 40 percentile
Notice he weights 12lbs (his birth weight was 6lbs 4 ounces)! Noah also received his immunizations. He handled them like a champ! It was harder on Cy and I than it was on him.
Alot has happened this past month. Noah is smiling now, more and more everyday. He "talks" to us, laughs with us (or probably AT us acting like silly parents trying to entertain him). He loves his swing and playmat (he didn't the first couple months). He's really starting to interact more. We have transitioned him into his crib, which I don't really like, but I know its good for him. I miss him being in our room and I feel like I don't sleep as well because I'm always staring at the baby monitor (Thanks girls for the gift).
3 comments:
What a beauty!! I can't believe he is already two months. Isn't it crazy how fast the time goes! Love you guys!
What a lil chunkster!!! I can't believe he has doubled his weight!!! He is so cute...give him kisses for us!!!
What a precious little one!
Post a Comment